-->

Saturday, December 13, 2014

A Holiday Message from our SASFAA President



Dear friends and colleagues,

As we approach the Christmas season, I want to take this time to wish each of you a very merry Christmas and a very exciting new year. 

We all have had things happen in our lives this year:  good, bad, exciting, etc. 

As we begin to celebrate the Christmas season with family, friends, and loved ones, I encourage you to join me in making time to give thanks for all that we have been given this year.   Celebrate the true meaning of Christmas

Christmas Gift Suggestions:
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.
                   - Oren Arnold

I am excited about 2015, and I am looking forward to seeing many of you in February at our Annual Conference in Memphis!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: