-->

Monday, October 5, 2015

NASFAA and You


Dear Members & Friends:

I hope this finds all of you doing well, and off to a great Semester.  I know that this is a very busy time for all of us, and, as financial aid professionals, we have worked very diligently to ensure that financial aid funds have been disbursed in a timely manner.
 
As the immediate past-president of SASFAA I have the opportunity to serve as a voting member of the NASFAA board.  This year I want to reach to you and ask the following about how NASFAA may better serve you, your institution, and region:

1.      What does NASFAA provide to you?

2.      What do you feel NASFAA is missing that could better serve you, your institution, and region?

As stated earlier, I am very excited to be the voice for SASFAA at the NASFAA table this year.  NASFAA is committed to advocacy and training, and it has valuable resources available to all members. 

As a financial aid administrator and a member of NASFAA, I appreciate all the opportunities that NASFAA offers to me professionally. 
Our first on-site NASFAA board meeting will be held November 9-10th in Scottsdale, Arizona.  Please send me your comments so that I may share your concerns.   My e-mail is nbasford@admin.fsu.edu.

NASFAA’s Mission Statement:

The National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA) provides professional development for financial aid administrators; advocates for public policies that increase student access and success; serves as a forum on student financial aid issues, and is committed to diversity throughout all activities.

Regards,
Nathan

No comments: