-->

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

As you prepare to settle down for what I trust will be a joyful Thanksgiving Holiday with family and friends, I hope you will take a few minutes to catch your breath and think about all that we have to be thankful for.  Sure, we live in this “crazy” world of financial aid where the rules are always changing, students always need money, and there is never enough to go around. 

However, I’m thankful for the students who are helped by the money we have and the lives that all of us play a part in changing for the better.  Your job as a financial aid administrator is to help the dreams of our students become a reality, and because of the work you do countless students will have a better life in the long run.

This time of the year I am reminded of how thankful I am for my family and the loving support they give me each and every day.  I am also thankful to work in a profession with so many people who sacrifice of themselves to help make better the lives of the students we serve.

Thank you for all you do, and I pray that you and your family will have a peaceful and relaxing Thanksgiving holiday.

Brad Barnett
SASFAA President

No comments: